Any greytHR customer using ICICI Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) for their salary payout can register for the greytHR PayNow feature. It’s a simple one-time registration process.
To register/ link your ICICI account with greytHR, follow these simple steps:
1. Navigate to the Bank Transfer page and click Register from the banner. A pop-up appears.
2. Enter your ICICI Bank Corporate ID, User ID and your Account number and then click Register. A pop up appears with "Registration Request Successful" message.
3. In the Registration Request Successful pop up, click Proceed to ICICI Portal.
The registration status will be Approval Pending in greytHR under Bank Transfer page. The status will not change until you approve the integration in the ICICI Bank CIB (Corporate Internet Banking) Portal.
4. Now, login to your ICICI Bank CIB (Corporate Internet Banking) Portal. 5. In the Home page, click "Pending on Me" at the right top of the screen. You will be directed to the Pending on me page. 6. Click Connected Banking Approval tab. You will see the Aggregator Name as greytHR. 7. Read the disclaimer and click Approve. Once done, "Approval Pending" status on greytHR page will change Connected Successfully ( Represented by ICICI Bank logo with a green dot) .
Post approval, the status might take a while to change.
Processing Salary from greytHR
After the registration process is complete, you are all set to use this amazing feature to process the salaries. Here's a walk through on how to create a bank transfer from greytHR. You can perform the below activities from the Bank Transfer page.
Create Bank Transfer
Create Bank Transfer
Navigate to Payroll > Payout > Bank Transfer.
The Create New Bank Transfer button displays only if there are employees pending for bank process. To directly go to this page, go to Actions > Bank Transfer.
2. Click The Create New Bank Transfer button to get started with the Bank Transfer wizard. 3. In the Transfer Type section, select the Direct Debit radio button and from the drop down select ICICI Direct Debit.
4. Click Next. 5. In the Select Employees section, select employees from the Employee Filter drop-down list or click The Plus icon to select from a combination of filters.
Click to view records with error. By default, greytHR displays all records.
6. Click Next. 7. In the Options section, type the Narration, if required and select the type of transfer from the Transfer via radio buttons.
If your employee's bank account is ICICI irrespective of the transaction type you have selected, system will override the transaction to TPA (i.e ICICI to ICICI).
If your employee salary is more than 2 lakhs them system automatically set the transaction type as RTGS rest of the employees set as NEFT/ IMPS**
If you choose the transaction type as IMPS, above 2 rules applied first, remaining employees transaction type set a IMPS**
8. Click The below page displays.
9. Click Initiate Direct Debit to initiate the transaction. A Verify the Transaction pop up appears. 10. Enter the OTP and check the agreement box before clicking Verifyand Initiate. 11. Click Verify and Initiate to initiate the transaction. You can also click Download File to download or click Close to return back to the Bank Transfer page.
Viewing Bank Transfer Status
In the Bank Transfers page, you can either initiate the transaction, download , export to excel or delete the transaction.
Also, you can click the transfer name to view its details.